- Developed the innovative concept of LNG by road for the first time in India. Today Indian oil is the only company to supply LNG by road to the customers. (2001-2002 and 2014-2015)
- Negotiated marketing agreement for fuel oil additives with Elf- Total- Fina. (2001-2002)
- Implemented BPRE (Business Process Re-engineering) for retail Lubricant marketing in the state of UP and Uttaranchal. Developed Bazaar Trade. (2002-2005)
- Managed merger and acquisition activity for Haldia Petrochemicals Limited, $1 billion enterprise for Indian Oil Corporation (2012)
- Business Development: Developed Polymer business worth ₹20,000 Cr annual turnover from scratch in terms of marketing infrastructure, pricing, channel management, channel partner selection, product selection, market study, and manpower selection. Developed comprehensive report on Butadiene Market in India.
- Found innovative solutions for the transportation of Aviation fuel in the multiple islands of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar through ISO tank containers in place of barrels. (2016-2019)
- Hired Privately managed ATF large oil tankage at Mangalore port for the first time in India through Public Tender. (2019)
- Also managed safety, security, and operations for Aviation Fuel Stations across the country. (2015-2020)